Sherif A. Nasr, MD
President, Founder and Medical Director
Dr. Nasr is a nationally recognized Hematopathologist and thought leader in high-complexity Oncology Diagnostics. His expertise in the area has made him a sought-after advisor around innovation, corporate strategy and development, and leadership in pathology and laboratory medicine.
Prior to founding siParadigm, he was the Medical Director of Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ) and Director of Specialty and Clinical Laboratories at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center (Paterson, NJ).
- MD: Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Residency: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Brown University (Providence, RI)
- Fellowship: Hematopathology, Emory University (Atlanta, GA)
- Instructor: Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University
- Publications: Blood, Hematopathology, American Journal of Medicine, Cancer, American Journal of Clinical Pathology
- Memberships: College of American Pathologists (CAP), American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Certifications: American Board Certified, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology